Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

New player, in as Murven here. I'll ask for an invite in-game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

It's nice to have the game re-popularized, it certainly deserves it BUT 20 minute wait in the Patron Queue is rough.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Hey I'm trying to be in for the 400 hit baby raid tonight but 30 minute patron queue...please wait for me :(

edit: woops, I was thinking 400 hit was lvl 50+ nevermind!

Murvin fucked around with this message at 02:11 on Jun 14, 2013

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

My beautiful head!! What did you do to me?

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Awesome to hear! I'll be on and available for an invite to whatever is being run.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Their are pro's and con's to any move we make. Hailol could suck just as hard, or the economy could be lousy. Riding it out till 'Deep opens again (it will) is a reasonable idea too.

However, I'm open to whatever is eventually decided. It certainly can't get worse, right?

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

If anybody else is having Error #3145 while patching today (me included) I found this from the Rift forums and it worked for me:

Rift Forums
"If anyone is having issues patching rift, just hit the "guest"' button, and patch. Then restart the client after it patches, and log in with your main account."

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Eltoasto posted:

Livestream notes:
- Fireworks should still drop for the next few weeks, summerfest is around the corner
- 2.4 is going to be instance-fest. One large raid that is split into two, an expert version of realm of the fae, and two new chronicles.
- Long rear end list of things to do with dimensions. More interactive objects, right now the roadblock is that a stopgap solution for pets/mounts was made when dimensions were added and expanding their functionality means going back and making a real solution first.
- Gloamwood and stonefield are next on the list to get streamlined like the starter zones were.
- Dendrome puzzle reward will be fixed with the next hotfix on Wednesday. For those that already did it, support can reward the proper level reward at that time.
- Summerfest will have SWIMSUITS! awwwwww yes.
- 3.0 is not around the corner, it is months to a year away. They currently have plans up to 2.7, so we've got at least 4 regular updates first.
- They are not looking at increasing rewards for Patrons, Daglar doesn't want it to be seen as required to enjoy the game. OTOH, account wide mounts are not coming because they do need money.

This is some great stuff so soon after the last big patch. A new raid and other events will make the wait for 3.0 more pleasant I hope.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

http://community.riftgame.com/en/2013/07/18/three-springs-dimension-winners/

How did we not win the dimension contest, not even an honorable mention? This is a travesty.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

A lot of stuff could have gone smoother but it all worked out in the end. I also hosed up getting a ghost once which spiraled into a wipe too.

Anyway, I'm just thrilled that matriarch is being cleared so nicely for us a couple weeks in a row after way too many practice attempts.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Deepwood and a bunch of other shards have just gone down it looks like.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Oh hello Salvarola, are you into yoga too?

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

It was happening to everyone a few minutes ago. PA is unclickable now, but the boxes keep going.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Hope to see everyone turn up for Regulos tonight!

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Kreczor posted:

Everything is fine, we just need to:
-stop standing in vanquish
-stop standing in crash when eyes are up
-turn away from molinar when people scream "TURN AWAY"
-burn tentacles faster
-stack harder for meteor/tentacles
-not die after phase 2 starts

Regulos is really easy. I don't understand how we didn't kill him last night. If you were having issues standing out of the red, go practice the last boss of Golem Foundry or something, it's really pathetic at this point.

Sure, but not reliably having a tank down the kited solo boss is a lingering hurdle and entering the wrong portal in phase 4 (another tank) cost us a couple of heartbreaking excellent attempts.

Improvements can me made all around, let's try not to be too bitter about this.

Edit

Zoness posted:

At this point it wouldn't be unwise to have people practice the opposite platforms that they usually do.

Everyone knows both platforms at this point.

Murvin fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Sep 24, 2013

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

marhom posted:

Any link on that?

It was in today's patch notes, its fixed now.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Hey so tonight is Monday which means another go at Regulos tonight. We need our best and brightest raid ready folks to show up tonight to finally get this sucker down (we will). Thanks in advance, see you all later!

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

shut up gelly posted:

obviously the pyrochon/bard should be closer to 15k or 10k respectively)

God no. Nowhere close. Been barding a long time and cannot, at all, get that high. It all worked out, but I'm happy to trade/give up barding duties to somebody who can squeeze more out of this soul.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

9/9 One smooth run, great job folks! Infinity Gate on Monday, all you 520 hit people show up for new progression :)

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

viewtyjoe posted:

I was cool with where we left off. I didn't really expect to see all of EE with as long as Crucia took, and I know that raid nights typically run about 3 hours. The biggest thing was all the moaning about how hard EE would be with how Crucia was going, which was totally unwarranted. Several people basically made it sound like everyone was going to die because we had three people who had never been in the raid and one who had only been the week before, and we cleared the first three bosses basically like clockwork. I don't care if people think it's going to be miserable or whatever, but holy poo poo keep it to yourselves instead of whining about it on mumble.

Please keep in mind we bitch, moan, whine and negatively assess our progress on the best of nights, regardless of who is coming along (its a goon thing). Many of us have been through this content and wiped on certain things HUNDREDS of times with an "A+" team so it's not personal or meant to drain any morale so buck up.

Any frustration tonight was not about you, or any of the two or three new team members- LOTS of us were not playing our best and it is obvious to the long-timers who then tend to vent, and the cycle goes on.

Everybody's happy, poo poo picks up again on Monday rinse and repeat.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Zuryn posted:

My wife and I have been playing since the F2P transition, for the first time since beta. We're on Hailol but are planning to transfer and then join, since we're looking for a guild of people who don't think RIFT counts as employment. Anything we should know about shard transfers before we go?

Also, I checked the IRC channel and noticed its emptiness. I assume this is because the mobile client's guild chat integration is God's gift to MMO communication.

Pretty sure Hailol is transferring to Deepwood soon anyway now, so you can either sit tight 'till it happens or transfer through your account page on the rift site I believe. It doesn't take very long if you choose to do that.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Patch day!

"RIFT 2.4: Hotfix #6 10/16/13

RIFT STORE
* Thanks to new Ascended technology, you can now browse the store while you're dead!

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES
* The mobs in Normal Storm Legion dungeons have had their health and damage reduced.

INFINITY GATE
* Breaker X-1:
- To reduce load screen times during the encounter, the "Core" room has been relocated.

PLANEBREAKER BASTION
* Planebreaker Abominus:
- Should now reset properly when a wipe occurs.
- Growing Calamity: Now does less damage.
* Inyr'Kta:
- Aggressive Infection: Willno longer be cast on targets afflicted with Intensifying Anguish.
* The trash mobs throughout the instance have had their health reduced by 20%.
* The reward for completing the Planebreaker Bastion artifact 'Secrets of the Planes' set will no longer vanish when acquired. The vanity item now has a cooldown and will persist on the player. It must be used at least once in order to grant the achievement.

REALM OF TWISTED DREAMS
* The Night Terrors achievement is now easier to acquire.
* Reduced the aggro radius of the Lil' Luggos and Bugsplat Sprouts which could aggro players and obstruct recovery from a failed attempt.

CRAFTING
* High-level crafting dailies once again provide the correct reward boxes and chests.

ITEMS
* The weekly cap for Empyreal Slayer's Mark has been increased to 16,000."

Bolding mine- The biggest complaints from Monday, right? Yay!

Murvin fucked around with this message at 18:41 on Oct 16, 2013

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

:siren:Patch Notes 10/23/2013:siren:

RIFT 2.4: Hotfix #7 10/23/13

GENERAL
* Shard Unification has taken place this morning. Please click for additional details.
* The Autumn Harvest scratcher game for Rift Mobile has been updated to include new rewards.
* The number of auctions an individual character may have up is now capped at 200. Anyone with more than capped amount after the update will be allowed to finish those auctions normally.

RIFT STORE
* The costume armor in the following bundles are now Bind on Account: Avenger's, Overseer's, Pathfinder's and Virtuous.
* The Autumn Harvest Sky Projector is now available for purchase!
* Due to popular demand, swimsuits have been added to the store permanently. Find them in the main Wardrobe category.

ZONES
* Fixed an issue with some Instant Adventures failing to show the quest objective location.

EASTERN HOLDINGS
* Quests: Dream Hive: Players who need to hand in these quests but have left the dream can now teleport into the dream at the location indicated on the map.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

GOLEM FOUNDRY
* Locomotive Bulwark
- Added immunity to the effects of Transference and Traitorous Influence.

INFINITY GATE
* Breaker X-1:
- Portals to the core should now more reliably appear after the start of the 2nd breakdown phase.

PLANEBREAKER BASTION
* Eggtenders:
- Bile Faucet now rotates slightly slower.
- Pool of Bile no longer deals damage immediately.
- Massive Eggs do not appear as frequently.

* Planebreaker Abominus:
- Crushing Implosion is now cast soon after Cascade Reaction or Growing Calamity.
- Gravitronic Bomb no longer damages players during a phase change.
- Council members now stop casting their channeled or large build up casts when entering their phase changes.

* Warden Thrax:
- Pets will no longer be hit by the beams from Greater Tectonic Transference.

PVP AND WARFRONTS
* Conquest: Dead turrets at extractors should no longer be super hostile.
* Guns for Hire weekly quests should now update in Monster Mash: The Black Garden. (This was actually fixed last week without needing sever downtime.)

ITEMS
* Puppet pets have been restored to their bobble headed glory.
* Omen of Forlorn Fate and other relic totems no longer have AC.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Just got a title in the mail for being formerly on Threesprings. (I was only there with the guild a short time). I also got the Writ of the Savage Tester title in the mail for testing the new CQ on the PTS last week.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

:siren:Hotfix Patch!:siren:

"RIFT 2.4: Hotfix #8 10/25/13

RIFT STORE
* New Raid Rings are available in the RIFT Store for both Empyreal Slayers Marks and Credits.
* Exceptionally Pumpkin Dye is now available under the World Event category!
* Swimsuits are now under the Premium category in the store so that they're easier to find.
* The new lockbox, Regulos's Trove, is available between now and November 1st! Open it for a chance at the black squirrel mount or Tier 1 raid accessories!

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

PLANEBREAKER BASTION
* Breaker X-1
- The fight no longer hangs if the Breaker's main target uses a portal during the Breakdown phases.
* Planebreaker Abominus
- The platforms of the Overseer Council will more reliably teleport players to the current active platform if they resurrect upon them.
- Graviton Bomb: No longer kills pets or damages adds.
- Obliteration Cannon: No longer channeled shortly after a Graviton Bomb has been activated.
- Nutronic Blast: Now fires more randomly at targets, and no longer does critical damage.
- Dire Reckoning: Now begins to cast after 2 of the resurrected Overseer Council members have been slain."

So trip report: The new T1 quality raid rings cost 9000 expert marks or over 3k credits yet the autumnfest rings are a few event bullshit tokens or around 1k credits. The squirrel mounts look adorable, but I can't justify the price. The regulos boxes have some amazing items if you're looking to gear up an alt but 630 credits for random BOP accessory is a pretty big gamble...

Murvin fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Oct 25, 2013

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Another T1 sliver? That seems counter productive and a waste of resources at this point.

Murvin fucked around with this message at 00:27 on Oct 26, 2013

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Hey gang, so tonight we're doing Regulos again. It would be great if we could have 20 raiders online so we can actually kill him and maybe move on to Planebreaker for a bit!

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

:siren:RIFT 2.4: Hotfix #9 10/30/13:siren:

"GENERAL
* Experience gains in 50+ content have been adjusted to be more in line with pre-50 progress, resulting in a smoother levelling experience to 60.
* Reduced the health of non-dungeon Storm Legion NPCs between the levels of 50 and 53.
* Fixed some rendering issues in Hive Kaaz'Gfuu.

RIFT STORE
* The Glowing Ruby Ki Rin and the Glowing Sapphire Ki Rin are now both flagged as Bind on Account.
* As we have previously done with old World Events, the section in the store for Autumn Harvest will be going away once the event ends. However, we've decided to keep the World Event section available for an additional week, including the special lockboxes and grab bags, so be sure to get them before they go away on November 6th!

SOULS

CLERICS
* Shaman - Furious Assault can no longer be purged and now lasts through death.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

PLANEBREAKER BASTION
* Fixed an issue where a Hive Augmenter could become trapped inside of terrain.

REALM OF TWISTED DREAMS
* Approximately halved the number of trash pulls within the dungeon.
* Twisted Lord Twyl
- Reduced his health and damage output."

Interesting changes, I particularly appreciate the Realm Of Twisted Dreams trash nerf.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

I was under the impression the new 10 man was out today, I'm irrationally disappointed now.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

CM Morgana, Rift posted:

1:30 PM PST

The build for the upcoming hotfix is still in progress, and our target patch time is still after 3PM PST.

However, I can now share some further details about what happened earlier this morning.

After the patch went live, we identified an issue that caused character corruption, making those characters unplayable. As this issue was widespread, we were forced to rollback characters to just before the shards came up today.

All credits spent during this time have been refunded, and can now be spent again. Unfortunately, any progress made on your characters during this time will be lost and CS will be unable to restore this progress.

Thank you for your understanding, and I will be back in ** 1.5 hours ** at 3PM PST to provide you with another update regarding the status of this build. As soon as I have an exact time nailed down, I will be sure to let you guys know.

~ Morgana

They say 6pm (EST), but I'd wager to not be on much before raid time if we're lucky.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

What a great start to their next big content patch. Can farm night be salvaged still?

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

:siren:Server is up and working, lets roll.:siren:

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

StumblyWumbly posted:

From the rift forums it looks like the game is up and stable, but dimensions and the new wish lists are disabled?
Stability last night was really bad, but at least I got to learn a lot about pokemans.

So really, it was win-win all around I'd say. I enjoyed the quality time we had to poke-bond

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

necrotic posted:

We didn't have enough people for raid when the server came back up (and it's still up!), so we're going to try tomorrow night at the same time.

Just reminding people of this, lets try to make-up farm night.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Today's update!

:siren:RIFT 2.5: Hotfix #2 11/13/13:siren:

== FEATURES ==

Return to Deepstrike - Every week until Fae Yule we're introducing content newlymade for level 60! Our first one is Deepstrike Mines, with a new quest, new storylines, and new enemies to defeat.

GENERAL
* Patrons should no longer have their patron ability charges randomly reset back down to 1.
* Missed out on your House Fluffington title? Fear not! The Corgi rifts will make a sudden return appearance between the times of 11/15 @ 19:00 to 11/18 @ 08:00 server time!
* By popular request, the Definitely Not A Sinister Companion is now larger in size !
* European players will no longer see "???" characters in their chat window when another player types something in Russian. Instead, they will now see the actual Russian characters.

RIFT STORE
* You are now be able to purchase items off the wishlists of your cross-shard friends!
* Merchants will once again sell their wares to you if they cost a single token, such as the Ascended's Lesser Signet.

ZONES
* Rifts: The sky will no longer darken when the Sinister Tide Rift is active.
* Rifts: Players that are level 51 and below can now properly get the Dark Water Rising achievement when completing the Sinister Tide rift.
* Characters that are level 48 or above can now speak to Hunel Pudillo in their home city to teleport directly to Tempest Bay.

EMBER ISLE
* Quest: Dreams Come Through: Fixed an issue that would cause the Dream Anchors to disappear permanently.
* The Atragarian Gift buff will now persist through death.
* The NPCs at Breaker Point have put aside their feuds, and will no longer sporadically attack each other.

IRON PINE PEAK
* All crafting dailies that were previously turned in to Master-at-Arms Varis can now be turned in to Robern Charrette.
* Level 50 Abyssal cultists in Steampike Pit have been relocated.
* Quest: Just Punishment: Completing this quest will result in a pool of daily quests being offered by Robern Charrette in the Chancel of Labors.
* Quest: Thunder Snow: Now functions correctly.
* Quest: Train the Recruits: Can now be completed even if you have completed the daily version.
* Quest: Storm Legion Awaits!: This quest, given by the Map of Brevane and Dusken, has been removed. Using the map now gives the quest "Storm Legion", which directs players to the Lycini Ambassador in their home capital instead of the two now missing Gatekeepers in Iron Pine Peak.
* Quest: Display of Power: This quest has had its objectives fixed, and now correctly turns in to Watcher Natham near Icewatch Ridge.
* Quest: Disrupting the Ritual: The order of this quest's objectives have been corrected.
* Quest: A Wolf in the Flock: The quest target, Regula, is now properly level 35 instead of 48.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES
* The quest to kill the Sinister Presence is now correctly given to players that have killed the Presence for the first time in the following instances: Queen's Gambit, Unhallowed Boneforge, Empyrean Core and the Planebreaker Bastion chronicle.
* Expert Dungeons: The Sinister Presence found in expert level dungeons is now immune to crowd control excluding Taunt and Interrupt. It will also have a small window of delay between attacks after a charge.
* Return to Deepstrike Achievements can no longer be mistakenly earned by completing Expert Deepstrike Mines.

PLANEBREAKER BASTION
* Reduced the radius of the Water Spout ability used by Sea Witches in the Planebreaker Bastion from 12 meters to 10 meters.
* The Waterborn Behemoth in Planebreaker Bastion will now cast a much more menacing Tidal Wave.
* The duration of the bleed used by the Waterborn Behemoth in Planebreaker Bastion has been slightly reduced.
* Proteus:
- No longer focuses people who are being attacked by Quicksilver Constructs.

TOWER OF THE SHATTERED
* General Thunderscar:
- Added a short delay before he begins using Electric Bolt.

UNHALLOWED BONEFORGE
* Aghnox:
- Lowered aggro radius slightly.

My favorite feature is bolded, but I've never run Deepstrike Mines before, so hopefully that is well done and fun.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Can we be all :smug: because we cleared GA when it was still hard?

Anyway, I know it is another weekly cash grab but it I want a mech mount so drat hard, yet I'm almost out of credits :( oh well perhaps I'll get lucky on the daily quest.

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Amory, fashion forward as always, sporting the new mech hats.

Murvin fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Nov 28, 2013

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

:siren:RIFT 2.5: Hotfix #5 12/4/13:siren:

"== FEATURES ==

Intrepid: Drowned Halls Sliver
Every week until Fae Yule we're introducing newly updated content for level 60! Our fourth feature is the Intrepid: Drowned Halls Sliver, which bumps the enemies up to level 60, and has some new rewards to boot!

GENERAL
* Most items from Mech Week are now Bind on Account instead of Bind on Pickup.
* Players who were previously unable to submit in-game petitions should now be able to do so again.
* You can no longer get around the "Unique" flag on an item by buying it from the front page of the Store.
* Vaults of Planarite and other planarite vouchers are now account bound. Thanks Caitie@Zaviel!
* Updated the tooltip text on the Transfiguration Bauble to clarify that the item consumed in the process. Thank you, Nitetime@Wolfsbane.
* The "G0tt4 C4tch Th3m 4ll" achievement has been moved to the Legacy category.

RIFT STORE AND SERVICES
* New Patron Perk: Patron Artifact Tracking: A 30 minute buff that shows artifacts on the minimap. Turn on Sliver Sight to see Twisted Artifacts, too! Like other Patron abilities, it has up to 7 charges that are gained at a rate of one per day.
* Weekly Patron Gifts will now always contain a Lock Box Key of Rare, Epic or Relic rarity.
* Weekly Patron Gifts now also include a guaranteed Greenscale's Supply Crate of Rare, Epic, Relic, or even the Transcendent Limited Edition rarity!

SOULS

CLERIC

DRUID
* Cleric Fae pets should no longer display a carnage icon next to their names.

WARRIOR

CHAMPION
* Chains of Life, Chains of Death: Now properly set up for Follow Through. Thank you Yowane@Laethys!

ZONES

FREEMARCH
* Quest: A Bloody Bounty: Fixed some poor grammar. Thanks Toger@Greybriar!
* Quest: Stalked in the Forest: Fixed some poor grammar. Thank you, Ayeo@Greybriar.
* Quest: Carnage: Rognar: Fixed some typos. Thanks to Goremei@Necropolis!

SILVERWOOD
* Quest: Carnage: Marshal Ebur: Fixed some typos. Thanks, Hikarighost@Greybriar!

STONEFIELD
* Quest: Road Rocks: The item drop that starts this quest is now named Oreling Stone instead of Wolf Flank, because what do cuts of meat have to do with rocks?
* Quest: Carnage: Bury the Dead: Fixed missing text in the objective.
* Quest: A Miner's Job: Fixed some typos. Thanks, Sholock@Threesprings!
* Quest: Foul Flesh: Removed some errant text at the end of the quest description. Thanks, Ireka@Typhiria.

DUNGEONS AND INSTANCES

GRIM AWAKENING
* Salvarola:
- Additional reduction to Warped Fanatic damage.
- Slight reduction in Mindsear and Nova damage.
- Increased time before a Warped Fanatic under the effects of Overwhelming Power will explode.

ENDLESS ECLIPSE
* Regulos:
- Changed damage area VFX on Piercing Tentacle and Unholy Contract to provide greater contrast for players with some forms of colorblindness.

PLANEBREAKER BASTION
* Warden Thrax:
– Adjusted "Chain Gang" so that player buffs or talents do not increase the damage to friendly targets.
* Planebreaker Abominus
- Manifestations of the Hive will no longer be affected by energy draining abilities.
- Adjustments to lower graphic lag caused when "Growing Calamity" is cast.

REALM OF TWISTED DREAMS
* Grandmaster Atrophinius:
- Atrophinius now displays a buff that indicates when he is within healing range of a Mead Keg.

ITEMS
* The Temporal weapons for warriors have been fixed to properly have attack power instead of spell power.
* Screaming Howl of Ether now has a melee upgrade path. Thanks Krager@Greybriar!
* The upgrade paths on the Ancient Dwarven Promise Ring and the Construct Plate Ring were backwards – this has been corrected. Thanks, Menhir@Deepwood and Blaorm@Deepwood!
* The Titan Forged Life Battery now uses the proper dungeon upgrade component as opposed to the world component. Thanks Bnegona@Deepwood!
* The Soothing Ring is now sellable. Thanks to Valantra@Deepwood.
* Titan-Steel Sabatons now properly have toughness. Thanks, Darkmaester@Greybriar!
"

Yet another nerf to GA and some pleasant little patron perks added. The new level 60 Drowned Halls should hopefully be fun! (I've never tried the original)

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

Emphasis on the "elite". Kings of poo poo Mountain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Murvin
Jan 7, 2008
Jet-setter and raconteur

necrotic posted:

Ah drat I missed an achievement run?

It's ok, I missed GA. I'd rather have that loot than wardrobe

• Locked thread