Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lsp
Sep 1, 2008

Oh my glob. What the stuff are you doing?
:frogsiren: If anyone is interested in the Fae Yule mount/pet achievements and has the 80 or 160%xp vials(you can redeem them in your loyalty section or are in your mailbox on new characters titled "a gift for you") then someone has created a nifty guide on the official forums:

quote:

Guide: How to farm your fae yule stuff in less than 10 minutes
Hi all,

here is a small guide how you can farm dark ice bells and fae yule grab bags in under 10 minutes, without spending any credits or plat.

All you need is:
a free character slot
one 80% or 160% booster on your new toon (e. g. patron compensation or orange loyalty mini bonus), maybe it will also work with 40% but I am not sure about that
the tempest insignia from the blue loyalty tier or a friend that can summon you

Read it over here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-discussions/general-discussion/406400-guide-how-farm-your-fae-yule-stuff-less-than-10-minutes.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lsp
Sep 1, 2008

:frogsiren: Raids will happen tonight if we have the people on for it; if you're 60 and wanting to raid, just be on at 5:55 server for invites

lsp
Sep 1, 2008

Raid was going decent enough before the servers imploded; nearly had rapid assault with quite a few new people!

Raid agenda & notes
- Monday, we will resume our raid. Show up with 400 hit and you will be able to join us for t1 raids!
- Tier two raids are something we wanna start doing, start working toward 500 hit. There are 65 hit rings and weapons on the store for slayers marks or credits

lsp
Sep 1, 2008

T2 raids tonight, hopefully servers will be cooperative :ohdear:

• Locked thread