Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Elswyyr
Mar 4, 2009
This looks pretty interesting, but I gotta know: Does it do That One MMO Thing where all previous content is completely invalidated by expansions? Because I really really dislike that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elswyyr
Mar 4, 2009
The /join goonsquad command doesn't seem to work. Could someone send me an invite on Skuoz?

Elswyyr
Mar 4, 2009
I've played this to lv 21 now, and uh. Does this ever change? Because so far the rifts are worse than WAR public quests, the zone events are like GW2 events but worse, and the combat consists mostly of mashing all your instant abilities. I did the first dungeon too, and my "tanking" was just spamming my basic cleave ability until everyone else killed the mobs. Does the game ever become more complicated/harder?

Elswyyr
Mar 4, 2009
Invite for Skuoz, please.

Elswyyr
Mar 4, 2009
Are we allowed to invite pubbie friends into the guild? Me and my brother are currently playing this, as Overwasp and Gasgas, respectively. If it's not OK, just invite me (Overwasp). Thanks in advance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elswyyr
Mar 4, 2009
What's a good rogue solo build? My friend is running some abysmal Tactician build that averages around 1k single target dps at lv 54, and he's never gonna level that way.

• Locked thread