Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eriic
Aug 9, 2009

Twisp, is this a truth? Do you do evil?
I played this game for a few months back when it launched, and just recently got a free copy of Storm Legion from Raptr. A few minutes ago I logged into my old main on Lotham which I guess is now for trial players only, and this is the message that greeted me:

Then I checked my mail and found about a dozen different purple and blue items rewarding me for various things that I guess I did while I wasn't playing. I even got a server first! :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eriic
Aug 9, 2009

Twisp, is this a truth? Do you do evil?

malhavok posted:

Can someone explain this Raptr thing? I got the expansion for free from some purchase on Steam so i thought i might check it out again. Also, i had a lvl 50 rogue and warrior, which one is better for pvp?

Raptr is a gaming-centric social networking site / IM client that tracks your gameplay statistics similar to what Last.fm does for music. They also do promotional giveaways where you can earn rewards for playing certain games or whatever. Recently they were giving away copies of Rift and Storm Legion as well as codes for a Raptr pet and some other in-game swag.

• Locked thread