Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

Machai posted:

just popped by to say:

gently caress ahov

As someone who mained a Cleric during vanilla, Amen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
I miss Rift for 3 reasons:

3) The Rift invasions were pretty cool.
2) Cleric was so massively overpowered it still brings a smile to my face
1) The dress up was pretty dang good

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

Tairon posted:

For how badly they screwed up the game, I still will never forget late vanilla Cabicar healers and early expansion Bioelectric Transfer. Those were some great memories.

God yes. Justicar healing was the most broken thing I've ever experienced and I loving loved it. I still remember some underground worm boss where we having trouble downing it for the first time until we just stuck everyone on DPS and I solo healed the encounter.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

Machai posted:

Grugonim?

That was the boss I was thinking of but after watching a guide on it and Zoness reaction I'm probably misremembering it. I did do a lot of healing while drunk so that'll happen.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

Deki posted:

Man, and I used to really like Trion/Rift.

Some of my best MMO memories come from Rift. It's really quite sad how badly this game has fallen.

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010
Yeah I loved Vanilla Rift. Running around doing Rifts, I seem to recall decent events, IAs were fun, Ember Isla was awesome, and Cleric healing was omg op.

Good times!

Honestly if they did a vanilla server I'd probably play.

Edit: Clarity, some stupidity removed

Kris xK fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Jun 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kris xK
Apr 23, 2010

I'd play that too

• Locked thread