Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angrypostman
Jan 25, 2011
So my moronic wife unlocked the game + expansion deal through raptr, and for whatever reason decided to simply not claim the reward... and.. oh look, now the rewards are gone, and she can't get a code... so... on the off chance someone happens to have spare codes that they aren't intending to use, let me know?

I can't get messages on here but if you wanna shoot me an email if you have a code to spare, email me here: phaon at citcmedia dot com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

angrypostman
Jan 25, 2011
A kindly goon managed to shoot a code over so that my wife could keep playing between now and the f2p launch.. so Phaon (me) and Douma (her) will be looking for an invite into the guild!

angrypostman
Jan 25, 2011
On Threesprings as Phaon.. again.. regained my old account, after forgetting the security answers.. anyway, looking for an invite!

angrypostman
Jan 25, 2011

Eltoasto posted:

We aren't on threesprings anymore, transfer over to deepwood.

lol.. looks like I'll see the guild in seven days. System told me we moved to Threesprings, so I moved my other account over there but we've already xferred back to Deepwood? That lasted long...

angrypostman
Jan 25, 2011
Alright, had a GM reset my transfer time so I'm back on Deepwood and looking for an invite for Phaon.. for real this time..

• Locked thread