Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?
Have they made storm legion levelling less of a grind yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?

Eltoasto posted:

For EU icewatch peeps, when you log in it will say "your guild has moved to blah blah, do you want to move there too?" And choosing yes bypasses any lock on faction balance and transfers you.

Is there a goon presence on any EU server? don't want to abandon my level 53 mage and move to US.

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?
Finally hit 60, never thought I would make it as the grind was getting to me (I hate questing), did I recall somebody making a post about gearing up? I cant seem to find it and I am to cheap to buy forum search functionality :ohdear:.

Or what should I do to gear up now that I'm 60, Currently 65 hit short of being ready for experts on my mage.

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?

KaneTW posted:

Lemme find the post by Amory, hold on~

E:http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3549507&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=25#post416404080

I can craft you Outfitter and Runecrafter stuff, and probably Artificer in like a couple days if I bother getting it to 375. I should have all the important mage recipes, just tell me what you need and I'll log on and link you the designs so you know what to get.

Thanks!

Unfortunately I'm a filthy European playing on EU servers as I didn't want to abandon my level 50 I already had.
Is there many EU goons on the American server? is the server dead during EU times for running experts and at type of stuff?

I might see if I can persuade a GM to transfer me to the US server if its not a ghost town during my playing times, raiding at 3AM with goons on that vanilla WoW server was an absolute nightmare and I cant be arsed with that again.

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?
I'll make a new guy on three springs and see what its like before asking a gm.

Invite please

Shitty Treat fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jun 24, 2013

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?
I was reading the guide posted in the OP about gearing up at 60 and it says there are 5 items you should buy with infinity stones, but doesnt actually say what :ohdear:

Any ideas what it was?

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?
Can I get an invite again on sausagewizard

Shitty Treat fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Jul 7, 2013

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?
Getting a friendly level 60 mage to chuck mass charged shield on my low level alt certainly speeds up killing stuff, running round the low level zones 1 shotting everything that touches me :allears:

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?

quote:

DOMINATOR
* Mass Charged Shield: Ranks 7–13 now deal the correct damage.

I thought this was going to be some sort of nerf to make it less potent to use on low level characters.
Nope.. it now does over 900 damage every time you get hit up from around 650

I can solo instances at 34 on my cleric if I am careful with pulls.. good xp

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?

mr. nobody posted:

I think there is a database issue which prevents them from transferring EU<->NA servers, something to do with language support(?).

Yea they wouldn't transfer my level 60 when I asked the other week, they did say it might be available in the future though, no idea if that's a standard response that support give.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitty Treat
Feb 21, 2012

Stoopid?

Hugoon Chavez posted:

We haven't set anything up, I've got a list with some names on it:
Meadagfe @ Zaviel
Jacada @ Zaviel
Cryolina @ Zaviel
Erottea @ Typhiria (that's me)

Goon Squad @ bloodiron <= old EU guild

But that's it! And as for playing, if you want to raid later on, roll on EU, but if you just want to chat with some goons and do experts, and maybe raid once every full moon, roll US. The ping is a non issue.

I am also on Zaviel if anyone is going to start an EU guild
Buttstuff @ Zaviel

• Locked thread