Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I bought this a long time ago, I probably still have my account. Will I get any bonuses by using this account when f2p goes live, or would I be better off starting a trial account and getting 10 hours of playtime like the OP lists? (I want the expansion for free and do not want to pay $15 or whatever to resub my old account for a month)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Eltoasto posted:

First, you can probably get 3 days playtime for changing your pw or something, if you haven't logged in for a while. If you get those 3 days, then you can sign up for raptr and do it in those 3 days probably? As for bonuses, we are told that people will get rewarded for the time they have been subbed in the past, but we don't know the details yet.

That sounds pretty good, though now that I read this:

boho posted:

I did the Raptr thing a few days ago didn't get a free 30 days on my existing account. They now say it's explicitly for new accounts only.

Repeat: You will no longer get 30 days of free subscription time on an existing Rift account if you use the Raptr promo.

It looks like I need to just make a new account anyways. Oh well, still looking forward to this, I always wanted to play Rift more.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I'm in as Gyokuro, about to send an invite to join the guild. This is pretty cool so far.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Hey Fingercuffs posted:

So question bout the op it says if You own the game its f2p now is that even if you unsubbed?

Yeah, this is if you owned the game at all ever.

• Locked thread