Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
I played this at launch and have a 49 bard, but would like an invite for my new mage, Tangier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
I'd also like an invite on my rogue Duende.

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
Could I get an invite for Alava?

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies

Blast of Confetti posted:

Aww man, Trion gave me a free 750 credits because of the long Support Desk queues. :3: I don't remember the last time I played a game where the devs were so chill they gave you funbux just because it takes them awhile to answer your questions.

I just got that too, based on a bug I submitted that I had forgotten about.

That reminds me of something I haven't been sure of. If you die and have to purchase a soulwalk, that comes off your credits right? So, if you don't have credits, you just have to respawn?

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
Are we going back to Deepwood? One of my friends, also a goon, wants to try the game again. I am not sure where to tell her to roll.

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
Just made a mage, Spacetime, if anyone can invite.

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
Has the auction house ever made a mistake? I bought 17 lean meats for like 9 silver a unit. Next thing I know I get a message saying I won an auction and had spent 119 plat. Or maybe I just clicked the wrong thing :(

I put in a ticket. :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenny of Oldstones
Jul 24, 2002

Queen of dragonflies
I loved Rift at its beginnings. I played a bard, which at that time was really awesome in pvp. Then they nerfed that class and I pretty much stopped playing until at some point in time they allowed player housing and I made a neat little house on a lake. I don't remember a lot about the game at that point but farmed some kind of stuff to bring in a bartender to my house :laffo:

• Locked thread