Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

I can't log in to the Trion Website, did they change something with it or is anybody else having an issue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

My team got swept out of the playoffs, and all I got was this avatar and red text

If anybody else has a Raptr code they don't need, I could use one. I was unable to log into the website for a few days but it's working today after going through support. E-mail is my username at gmail. Much appreciated.

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Sweet. So if I played the game forever ago, but not through Steam, do I just have to leave the patcher open through Steam to accumulate hours? Or do I actually need to play?

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

I haven't played this game in nearly two years and all my specs look alien to me and none of my macros work :negative:

It's so overwhelming

Concurred
Apr 23, 2003

Is there a go to spec for PVPing as a rogue in the lower brackets? Around 35-40. I haven't played in forever but I really hated PVE grinding on my rogue back when I played because Warfronts were more fun. I think I used some NB/Sin spec last time I played, I couldn't tell which spec was which when I started playing again and none of them seemed super familiar.

A go to spec that isn't MM or Ranger based, I mean...

• Locked thread