Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gr3y
Jul 29, 2003

Mormon Star Wars posted:

Rifstalker 8 (Boosted Recovery) and Tact 4 (Curative Engine) if you don't want to worry about dying and just like hitting bard buttons. I spent several levels killing things as a bard with those two souls and even if it's a bit slower, pretty much nothing can kill you.

edit: Up until 33, when I stopped leveling my rogue, it was a bit faster + less button presses than ranger.

edit edit: If you don't care about that and want extra buttons, 16 assassin nets you a permastealth, but I am pretty sure it doesn't mesh well with bard (who's attacks are mostly non-physical, and the only other rogue souls that have talents that specifically boost non-physical attacks are Tactician and Nightblade, IIRC.)

I used something similar to this leveling from 50-60 when I had hard fights. The bad news is that it takes forever to kill pulls. The good news is that nothing can kill you ever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gr3y
Jul 29, 2003
I checked out Merridian last night on Three Springs and it felt like the opening scene of 28 Days Later. It's so empty...

Gr3y
Jul 29, 2003
Won't be home until a bit after 6:00 server. If there is still room I would love to provide anemic DPS.

Gr3y
Jul 29, 2003

StumblyWumbly posted:

It went really well. Had a little trouble with Zaviel, but made it up to twins pretty quickly. Didn't get a chance to try them because Egeus was attacked by robots or something.
And we got Gagnum Style, so I never have to turn away from that boss again

You're leaving out the single proest General Typhiria kill possible from later on, who's highlight reel includes such great lines as:
"Wait... was that the boss that I just pulled?"
"I don't think I can heal this..."
"I think I'm DC'd... are we winning?" (This was Hedo, our MT.)

Gr3y
Jul 29, 2003

fenix down posted:

Is Tactician the most powerful pvp soul? We were getting torn apart yesterday by them!!!

Tactician brings two nasty AoEs, a nastier AoE execute (if your are being killed by a Tac do not run behind your raid), and some nice utility abilities. When you have a lot of them spewing their murder sauce on a raid it can overwhelm the healing pretty quickly.

• Locked thread