Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Spent an hour or so tooling around and wow, this is so different from other paid > F2P switches I've seen on other games. Having everything right there and available for in-game money if you can afford it rules. Now to just hit 50 and get into the new - and hopefully occupied - zones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
'EU Scum'

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Do the cash-shop exp boosts last from 50-60? Just checking before I drop IRL money.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
If I want to tank while I'm levelling do I need actual tanking gear or will my DPS gear see me through if I use a decent tankspec?

Second question; is there any soul/macro setup I should use for optimal warrior tanking in the same way this exists for warrior DPS?

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I remember very clearly that the goon house in this game was absolutely incredible, only matched in modern times in awkwardness, badly-placed furniture and intentionally-infuriating layout with the goon Warframe dojo.

• Locked thread