Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I am going to download this again now that its free to play. I haven't played since it first came out. Did they nerf Saboteurs? Am I an annoying spam charges to win class still?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Posting for invite CapitalistPig

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
How does only taking gathering professions and selling stacks of raw materials work out? I've never touched crafting yet in this game.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Eltoasto posted:

Works just great.

Awesome I'm glad this is one of those games. Sometimes you never make any money doing that.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
I need an invite for Capitalistpig.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

deadtear posted:

Welcome to the kind of poo poo the pub guilds do in front of the TB port on our current backwater of three springs.

:monocle: That's just, why?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Eltoasto posted:

That's never going to happen.

Deepwood is not open to transfers, so no, we can't go back to Deepwood.

Here are the options being considered, please weigh in if you have a strong opinion:

- Move to Hailol. It's the new shard, but I've heard it's been filling up pretty well. It puts us back on cluster 1 with faeblight's cross shard events and seastone's pvp.

- Move to shatterbone/wolfsbane. These are pve shards on our current cluster, but would possibly be more populated than 3springs. I was kind of surprised that Wolfsbane was open to transfer, they must have had some defections.

- Stay where we are.

I have characters on Shatterbone and it always has a high population when I log in.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

Prism posted:

Now that we're back after the server move, I'd like an invite on Meluiden, please.

added to avoid double posting: Is crafting worth it or just a money sink? I'm debating picking up armourcrafting or weaponcrafting but if I'm never going to use or sell it, there's not a lot of reason to bother.

I just took foraging, mining, and butcher as my three skills, putting full stacks of raw materials on the AH can make you some decent money.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
Can I get an invite for Poofart please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

cams posted:

Playing a Mage for the first time (I only play warfronts) and oh my god, Pyromancer is so much fun. I am become death, destroyer of worlds.

I think you may have just owned me over and over in the runemaster's library.

• Locked thread