Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Just made a mage named Cuddlina, I think I have a Cuddlington in the guild already as well, unless he's been kicked out to make room.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

Could someone please reinvite my alts Sipeth and Zeline?

Thanks. :)

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

So, um, I just got an email saying that I have 400 free credits to spend before November 1st, and I checked the RIFT webpage and ingame and it is indeed true and not a phishing attempt! :toot:

I also had some credits from before, due to previous subscription time or something, so I have 1390 credits in all. I have the storm legion souls already, so what should I get next? I play this game super casually and haven't really checked out the cash shop.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

All of my characters are level 30 or lower, and I'm not really interested in powerlevelling stuff, nor do I want to get a patron pass since I won't have a huge chunk of time to make good use of the patron time.

As for a mount, I have a 110% mount due to loyalty, if I get another mount, or if I get dimension or costume stuff, will that be account-wide or per character.

I think getting some account-wide cosmetic stuff would be nice, but I'm not sure if a given item can be used more than once.

CuddlyZombie
Nov 6, 2005

I wuv your brains.

What happened to the goon guild?

• Locked thread