Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

Tezzeract posted:

Thanks for the help guys.

So I think I know what the answer will be, but are the lvl 50 Experts and Raids not worth doing for a fresh 50 with Storm Legion? My brain is telling me that I'm missing out on Ember Isles and fun content, but the powergamer is telling me to do GHRs until 60.

Experts and raids aren't worth doing and you probably couldn't find groups for them anyway. I enjoyed Ember Isle when I did it (pre-expansion) but the gear and xp you get there won't be as good as the new zones. Personally I don't see the need to poopsock to 60, its not like the endgame content will vanish if you don't see it asap. If you decide to explore EI getting someone to craft you some expansion gear will give a solid boost to your power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtSmash
Dec 18, 2005

Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud we have become, and how blind.

-Sister Miriam Godwinson,
"We Must Dissent"

I'm guessing there's not many goons still playing this but I picked it up again to dick around in. Is there still a guild? I get the message that it transferred to an unknown shard when I log in.

• Locked thread