Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

gleep gloop posted:

It's game of thronsey but without the weird sex scenes, but with plenty of long detailed scenes describing dinner.

Explains why it's only a novella. Take out all the play by play cunnilingus accounts and random breast milk fetish stuff and you've got about 20 pages of story, plus some food. And graphic accounts of people making GBS threads in a field.

Seriously though, Alison Weirs "The Wars of the Roses" is pretty good, if slightly Lancaster biased.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

"Perhaps the fact the defendant had to be dragged out of the courtroom while declaring 'Death to you all, a Jihad on the court' may have had something to do with the revocation of his bond. That or calling the judge a bald-headed cock-sucker. Either way."

Bolow posted:

I dunno Martin spent like 30 goddamn pages describing the food at Joffrey's wedding.

20 pages plus some food

ActusRhesus
Sep 18, 2007

pkells posted:

I think we missed the perfect caption for your av:

that's a good one...but reality is so much more entertaining. I love it when I have an excuse to say "cocksucker" in court.

ActusRhesus fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Oct 14, 2014

• Locked thread