Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

holocaust bloopers posted:

Amazon had the Kindle version of all 6 volumes for 2 bucks. Yea. Bought.

I am finding the $2 Kindle version very annoying to read. It seems like a straight, unedited scan of the print version, so footnote numbers read as "^5," "^10" etc. The footnotes themselves are inserted willy-nilly into the main text with no break at the end, so you can start reading a footnote then return to the main text without realizing it. Other footnote-heavy ebooks I've read have grouped all the footnotes at the end of each chapter with hyperlinks to and from the main text. I'm either gonna spring for the more expensive Kindle version or just get it in print.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread