Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masey
Aug 22, 2006
Pancakes.
ugh dumb. I can't read.

Masey fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jun 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masey
Aug 22, 2006
Pancakes.
One of our cats, Flash, recently developed a vomiting fit and skin irritability/hair loss. So after working with our veterinarian on some food trials and other things we officially got the go ahead to get chicken/poultry-free wet food for our cats. So far so good, we switched them all kind of successfully to Wellness Whitefish, Salmon, & Herring formula which contains no chicken products as far as we are aware. However the cats don't seem nearly as enthused about this food as they had their previous brand, Merrick. So can anyone recommend me chicken free (we've been avoiding all birds and eggs to be on the safe side) high-protein canned foods for my cats so we don't have to switch to a prescription formula? Our veterinarian strictly told us he'd rather us find a non PX food for a few reasons.