Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I have a small, 9lb 3 year old mutt of some sort. Maybe Shitzu/terrier. I have fed her Blue Buffalo Wet in the morning and Blue buffalo dry at night for about a year. She has recently been refusing them morning wet blue buffalo but has been continuing to eat the dry. I would really appreciate recommendations on a grain inclusive wet dog food. If it came in single serve packaging that'd be great, but if not nbd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
My dog has recently began rejecting the Blue Buffalo wet and dry food. I feed dry in the AM and wet for dinner and she wont touch either. I've noticed the consistency and composition of both product lines had been irregular. Weird shapes, some packets hard or soft, gelatin cubes and other stuff. Shes thrown up twice and had diarrhea in the last week which is really weird so I'm open to and looking for a new grail inclusive line to feed