Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extra bird parts
Apr 30, 2012

creepy blue bird with an upset expression crashing into a fire truck and causing an explosion in the style of vaporwave aesthetics
After a vet exam last week, we found my dog had large lung tumors and the vet gave her a month or so. She's been dropping weight pretty steadily over the past several months and is down 35% of her former weight. She still seems pretty happy and in little pain so I would like to make her last few weeks or months as awesome as I can. Can someone point me in the direction of some tasty treats to buy or make at home to help keep her weight up as much as possible? Also, she really prefers wet cat food to dog food. Is there harm in letting her snack on it as a treat? She's a 15 year old Wheaten terrier mix.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU