Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hhgtrillian
Jan 23, 2004

DOGS IN SPACE

obnoxious posted:

Hi guys.

So I'm in super paranoid are-you-motherfuckers-getting-enough-water-mode with my cats after losing my boy to CRF a few weeks ago (his creatinine level was 17 and only dropped to 11 after 3 days of fluids). After feeding a primarily kibble diet (solid gold indigo moon) supplemented with a can of wet food here and there, I've reversed this and I am now feeding canned food while free-feeding kibble (that they don't touch because they're bitches).

Now, I've been feeding this because it's pretty cheap and they love it, and it has a high moisture content which helps me sleep better at night. I feel like this is a good food, but I just wanted to hear what PI has to say about it, and I was also wondering if anyone else feeds this food?

I've been feeding some of my cats Soulistic for some time and have been happy with it. It's from the same makers of the more expensive brand Weruva and they make BFF too. I have 6 cats and three of them get this, two get EVO 95% Turkey and Chicken, and one gets Fancy Feast because he's picky and won't eat any other canned food...he really only even licks the juice of the FF. I also like to add a little bit of additional water to their canned food too, because hey, more water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU