Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fine-tune
Mar 31, 2004

If you want to be a EE, bend over and grab your knees...

Irkenfox posted:

I think the problem is that they don't like the texture of most canned foods. They seem to prefer chunks or shreds of meat in gravy and they hate the paté style canned foods. I guess they're just not that into meat-paste, but I do want to switch them to a healthier diet. Are there any premium, or at least half-decent foods, could anyone with more knowledge on the subject suggest brands of cat foods that are different from the stuff I already bought?

Both of my cats are weird about wet food texture and they like Earthborn as it has flaky bits in some gravy (good picture at http://www.earthbornholisticpetfood.com/us/cat_formulas/monterey_medley/). We tried out basically every other premium wet food we could find in cans before finding this brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU