Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jeaves
Jun 2, 2004

*FART*FART*FART*
Does anyone have recommendations or advice on feeding Boston Terriers, specifically to minimize the farts as much as possible.

I realize that any brachycephalic dogs are going to be windy, I'm just curious if anyone's had success de-stinking them with diet.
Currently feeding Wellness Core - grain free original.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jeaves
Jun 2, 2004

*FART*FART*FART*
I just adopted a 1yr old English Bulldog from a rescue, and she's really malnourished (she was abandoned in a field and nearly died from starvation)
I also have a 14yr old black Labrador who's recently stopped eating the Blue Buffalo dry food I've been giving him (but will jump on other dry food, so it's not his age)

I was thinking about switching them both to Wellness brand, since it's more readily available - what is the general consensus on that?
Is there a dry-food I can use to help the Bulldog put on weight that also wont turn the Lab into a chonkster? I guess that has more to do with serving size, yeah?

jeaves
Jun 2, 2004

*FART*FART*FART*
Vet visit is scheduled for tomorrow - we'll see what they say.

I think I'm going to move both my dogs over to Simply Nourish brand dry food. It's what my girlfriend's dogs already eat, so it's easier for everybody to be on the same food when they come over. And the ingredients look decent.