Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heknocentric Thinker
Sep 5, 2004
boo! ^.^

Aaargh we feed our 5 cats the Wysong Uretic formula (plus royal canin urinary wet food) and now 3 of them won't eat the dry because Wysong changed the formula slightly. Of course we just got 8x5lb delivered last week. I hope they get over it and eat it again, if not I am seriously thinking about just switching to the royal canin vet line urinary dry food. Our vet is cool with the Wysong uretic dry, I thought it looked slightly better than the RC one, but if they won't eat it well what good is it...

Are there any other urinary dry foods out there that cats actually like? Mine hated the science diet one, the Purina one stank really bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU