Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mulloy
Jan 3, 2005

I am your best friend's wife's sword student's current roommate.
So I have three cats, and one of them got a bladder stone. The Vet recommended a diet change to help prevent this, but the only brand of urinary specific food they sell is Hill's and it's far more costly than what I usually buy. (Kirkland based on previous recommendations.) As my cats eat out of a communal bowl, and I've had no luck separating feeding, I was wondering if there were other more economic options and also I was wondering if Hill's is garbage as is.

Any suggestions? Cost isn't really a big thing, but I don't want to pay through the nose for garbage so I'd feel more comfortable knowing what's what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulloy
Jan 3, 2005

I am your best friend's wife's sword student's current roommate.
Thanks for the advice. I'll check in on Chewy and see if the prescription matches up. I did talk to the vet about the other cats and she said they should be fine eating it.