Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

obnoxious
Aug 11, 2005

booty butt
booty butt
cheeks
Hi guys.

So I'm in super paranoid are-you-motherfuckers-getting-enough-water-mode with my cats after losing my boy to CRF a few weeks ago (his creatinine level was 17 and only dropped to 11 after 3 days of fluids). After feeding a primarily kibble diet (solid gold indigo moon) supplemented with a can of wet food here and there, I've reversed this and I am now feeding canned food while free-feeding kibble (that they don't touch because they're bitches).

Now, I've been feeding this because it's pretty cheap and they love it, and it has a high moisture content which helps me sleep better at night. I feel like this is a good food, but I just wanted to hear what PI has to say about it, and I was also wondering if anyone else feeds this food?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

obnoxious
Aug 11, 2005

booty butt
booty butt
cheeks
My cats are currently eating Solid Gold Indigo Moon grain-free, and we're introducing a new kitten in May or June. Is this food okay for kittens? Everything I see online points to yes, but I want to be certain.

I also supplement with a can of Soulistic wet food in the morning, do you guys think this will be kitten-safe or no? I just am not looking forward to keeping two sets of food, but I'll do it if it would be best for everyone concerned.

Suggestions? Thank you!