Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Tender Bender posted:

The thing about the gamepad is, unlike the wiimote if you don't use the gimmick it's still a perfectly fine, comfortable controller that serves the exact purpose a normal controller would.

I feel like it would be awesome for snapping over your knee when you lose at something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

CrashCat posted:

But then what's the point? I have to buy the world's most expensive controller to play on the least expensive, least powerful new console, and then it's not even really that useful? Why can't I buy a Wii U for $150 and jam with my old remotes and maybe pick up a pro pad eventually?

because shigurosan wants you to blow on something to progress in mario

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Excels posted:

i'm left handed, i finished the whole game and never even got stuck

why aren't you the president or a mlb pitcher like all the other southpaws?

• Locked thread