Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

I have no interest in buying a wii u because there are like 3 games on the system I would want to play and one is mh3u which I already have on 3ds just without online multiplayer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

^^Luigi's Mansion 2, Mario & Luigi Dream Team... that's all I got.

I actually touched a wiiu tablet for the first time this weekend. It's much bigger than I was thinking but relatively comfortable. Unfortunately they only had demos of like game&wario and the croods or something. Wonderful 101 and pikmin 3 were just videos. It felt decent enough but not $350 decent. Hopefully someone smacks some sense into Iwata before the holidays. I would easily buy one at like $250-300.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Trollologist posted:

If this is true it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of ever.

IF DEVELOPERS COPY YOUR FIRST PARTY INNOVATIONS THAT MEANS THERE WILL BE MORE GAMES MADE FOR YOU SYSTEM HENCE MORE SYSTEM/SOFTWARE SALES YOU RETARDS!!!!!

I mean, There's dumb. But this is like....virtual boy dumb.

In one of the interviews with Cerny people posted around e3 he said that Sony's first party teams basically were doing that before/during the ps3 launch. They were actually keeping tips and tricks away from 3rd party developers so their games were the best or something. Then they realized how retarded that was and did a 180 where they brought devs in to teach them.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

stux dude you need a haircut

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

louisgod will be my friend when I get a wii u on tuesday

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

hello, let me talk to you all about corn.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

all of those things are good so it is ok to like them all

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

deak brought the heat today

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

stux and deak?

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

Chronojam posted:

That's a swell pic of reggie but I went to copy/paste it and it's hotlinked off giantbomb

please report him for his filthy image leeching

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

wow this thread died now that the wii u is good huh

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

i fear no man... other than lu bu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!