Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Quest For Glory II posted:

One major mistranslation that people made from the Japanese transcript: Nintendo is not licensing their IPs to third party video game studios. They wish to license their characters out for MERCHANDISE and non-game mediums. Perhaps animated series? Movies?

I can only dream that they would make another Mario or Zelda animated series.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The Wii U is in fact gaming's ambrosia.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Nintendo has won E3, Mario Kart 8 has Single Handedly Saved Gaming, The Wii U actually IS Gaming's Ambrosia. Now drink.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm loving the meltdown someone is having over the fact that they don't like the Wii U

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

It's funny he's more trusting of a new yoshi game than a new zelda.

I trust this new Yoshi game, because it actually has a good visual style.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

elf help book posted:

I'm the fat guy in a flux capacitor shirt.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Suspicious Dish posted:

Splatoon looks like a really fun game that I won't ever buy!

Why? Do you not have a Wii U? Are you stupid?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P27ZsrQ_wFE

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Cliff Racer posted:

Your Stupid Bitches gang tag is incredibly accurate. There are fanbases for almost all of the games on that list and, judging by the amount of talk Watch Dogs for Wii U was getting prior to its wet fart release on other consoles, the Wii U audience would have been quite happy to get a game like Drive Club or AC: Unity. Even those sports games have loyal audiences that just are not served at all by the Wii U.

Yes and all of those people are retarded

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

boom boom boom posted:

Yeah. The Princess Peach and the Wii Fit Trainer at least. I hope they do a KK Slider too

I'm going to make them kiss

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Trees and Squids posted:

ps how is everyone's amiiboo collection shaping up?

They have not been released yet

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Well, someone might, if you post it.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I spend a lot of time thinking about
Characters and stories. Poetry and song lyrics. Painting the world. The intricacies of theoretical physics. Existentialism and Nihilism. I spend a great deal of time internalizing and meditating on these things.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Yaoi Mandel posted:

God dang there are a lot of people who use this name given to me by david thorpe

Its a good name

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I am amazed that a bigger retard than Fame Douglas has stepped forward

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Fulchrum posted:

I'm not doing this for masturbatory material. Hence why I asked for sales data, not dick pics.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Finally

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

The_Frag_Man posted:

I want a Reggie Fils-A-Mech game.

Good news, Miyamoto is working on it as we speak

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

no they will not posted:

the stuff that other guy mentioned, 6 ace attorney games and 3 professor layton games thretrauma center, hotel dusk, another code, 999, retro game challenge, 6 ace attorney games and 3 professor layton games [PM me for tierlist], project rub, electroplankton

I don;t have pms, but I am interested in the tier list.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

orange juche posted:

Is the wii-u good yet?

yes, and it has been for quite a while.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

I used to read this thread to laugh at how loving stupid and terrible the Wii U is. Today I bought one. gently caress.

Welcome.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

mikemil828 posted:

Not that anyone cares at this point but Nintendo lost 92 million this quarter despite Mario Kart 8

http://kotaku.com/people-are-buying-the-wii-u-but-nintendo-is-still-losi-1613193985/all

Gonna need to see the graph of this

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Excels posted:

your counterargument doesn't work because there's variety in your examples and KI is at EVO so it was kind of a big system seller

I thought you meant Kid Icarus at first and I was all excited that there was competitive KI:U games at evo

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Fame Douglas posted:

Seems like we'll soon see be able to experience Nintendo on smartphones: Apparently, Iwata is on the hot seat - and his replacement likely isn't going to be any better for the company.

Octodad. Towerfall Ascension. Mercenary Kings. Don't Starve. Resogun. Transistor.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Wheany posted:

Splatoon will bomb hard. Then the next Battlefield or Call of duty will take the gameplay concept and make it brown and gray and it will be v. successful.

Over my dead body will Splatoon bomb. I'll play the game forever, even if its just me and like 10 other people. I'll play splatoon until the day I die

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Excels posted:

i'm left handed, i finished the whole game and never even got stuck

Sorry about your genetic deficiency

• Locked thread