Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

Radiation Cow posted:

Boudicca is always considerate enough to clean up after herself, well before we can get to it. She's been a lot better since we switched her to prescription food, but whenever she gets her nose in some trash, she has either a very runny tummy or a vom session in the garden.

The worst is that she refuses to poo in the garden, and must be taken for a walk around the block. Which is not fun when it's an emergency 2am poo.

I’m gonna try putting less water in her food because I think it just lets her slurp it up faster.

Upset greyhound tummies are no fun. Usually Katie has troubles for a few days before it clears up and we have to go out multiple times per night so I end up as a zombie. I think they feel some kind of natural hesitation to go when they feel something isn’t quite right down there so yeah we have to trudge around for like 20 minutes in the cold dark rain before she’ll finally commit to doing something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Interesting - can't say I've ever had to take them out on a walk to draw out a poop. Taz always goes 2-3 times on a walk so it would definitely work for him (although he's comfortable going at home, anyway) but both Opal and Lana hate the idea of pooping in public oddly, so they hold it in until we get back