Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Berryblood
Sep 12, 2009

I hope Italian Greyhounds count. Meet Burnie, half IG half Sheltie and parts of other things found on the street. He came from the local human society when he was 6 months and freshly fixed. As far as we know, he was just a stray found on the street.

He's also mostly dumb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berryblood
Sep 12, 2009

I need to make this for dog shaming/it makes me laugh/it's cold and he needs a hat purposes. That's beautiful.

Berryblood
Sep 12, 2009

various cheeses posted:

Took half the day off work. Here's what's going on:

Your dog appears to be cos-playing a tent. :3:

This thread is bad and making me want a full hound once we get a house and manage to hunt down a white shepard. Something to drive the cars crazy. Keep posting pictures I can show my husband and then tell him that we aren't going to get one.

We're probably going to have one. drat it.

Berryblood
Sep 12, 2009

spoon daddy posted:

I love just how gooberish most greyhounds are. Here's a pic of my boy with his new 'bed'. We got a rug for the hardwood floor because he was slipping badly and hurting himself when he got excited. Now he's using it as a bed!

In his defense, it DOES look comfy.