Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Dogs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

How old are your dogs? Mine is turning grey in the face and she's only 5.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

PartyCrown posted:

My dude is 3 and he's already really getting old man face (hi thread, i have hound now :v).

:eyepop:
I thought that was a picture of my dog. She has a red collar too.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Greyhounds drool? Mine only gets a runny nose.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

You can get food to last 10 minutes?

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Maybe some kind of urinary tract infection?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Welp just gave up my dog to a foster home since I started working 12+ hour shifts and that would've been a lovely life for her. You were a good dog, even though your breath stank like fish, and you diarrhea poo poo in my car that one time. Despite the fact that you spent 99% of the time immobile, asleep under a blanket, the house feels a bit lonelier now. Good dog, enjoy your new life. :byewhore: