Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

:3: he's a happy little (big) dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax

various cheeses posted:

I'll have to think of one, since she only has her racing name. I'm leaning toward Lana, since my last name is also Kane (hopefully someone will catch the reference).

So what do you guys feed your dogs? I was going to just pick something like Canidae off the top tier list in the dog nutrition thread.

I think we need to see a picture of her front paws for, you know, science.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
No wonder she's having a hard time, she's living in a house underneath a tropical ocean!

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
I like how your dog's tongue looks like an uncooked piece of bacon...

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
I love long haired sighthounds. :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Tim-Tam Anthony Zilch III the Duke of Snifferton and Cardinal of the Spiky Echidna

You can shorten the initals to T.A.Z. :v:

Adeline Weishaupt fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Nov 8, 2016