Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Splat
Aug 22, 2002
They're definitely not the easiest. Amelia (who may or not be pure IG, maybe mixed w/ some parsons) has been able to learn ringing a bell to go outside, and now she happily uses the doggy door to go outside as well. We still run into problems here and there if she wanders into parts of the house she's not in regularly and we're not nearby, but she's had maybe one accident in the house in the last ~3 months so that's pretty solid. The DNA test we gave her also had a tiny% great dane, and we're pretty sure it went entirely to her rear end because he takes the largest shits.

I just got a new camera and desperately need to take some new action shots. She's the best though, just a bit clingy as mentioned by others. She also gets cold here in SoCal (no idea how she'd live in the north), but has figured out the solution, dog blanket:

edit:(whoah, pic bigger than expected, apologies, I'd fix if I knew how :-/).

Splat fucked around with this message at 23:10 on May 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU