Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruinator
Jul 6, 2005
Last Friday the local rescue had a litter of puppies from a girl who came in at the beginning of May quite pregnant.

Cue the cutest puppycam ever: http://www.greysave.org/puppycam.php. No noses or legs yet but they do have the greyhound waists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruinator
Jul 6, 2005
Trackinfo is also the only place to find race results from Caliente if your dogs raced down in Tijuana. One of my dogs has like 11 mediocre results from Phoenix and Tuscon on greyhound data so I thought she didn't really race that much but there were another 90 races down in TJ I found on trackinfo where she did much better.