Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pig Head
Mar 9, 2006

He'll bite your face

This is Skeeter trying to be a lap dog with my close friend's husband. He is such a good boy. They rescued him back in the springtime after going thru more screening than when adopting a human person. He still prefers sleeping/hanging out in his (albeit) giant crate but for some reason I feel bad for him and the fact that he's in his crate a lot, even whey they're home. Wonder if that's a habit that will go away. They do have to crate him when they're not home because they have cats who still aren't particularly fond of him yet.

Just thought I'd share him with this thread because I enjoy it so much. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pig Head
Mar 9, 2006

He'll bite your face
Phew, OK thanks for the replies! Skeeter raced for 4 years so I'd imagine he'd need more than 6ish months to break certain habits. Heck, that pic was taken 2 weeks ago and that was the first time he realized he could chill on the couch! :3:

And because you guys were so nice in easing my worry about the dude, here are 2 more pictures of Skeeter:

With is first toy ever. He is literally almost as long as their office.

Pig Head
Mar 9, 2006

He'll bite your face

skoolmunkee posted:

I want a video
I second this!!

Skeeter doesn't really even bark yet but you can tell he's trying. When he gets excited, he whines and makes guttural noises that make my heart hurt.

My friends are starting to shop for a bigger house specifically for him. It's hilarious. He's a Very Lucky doggy.