Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Boinks posted:

RIP Dark Matter news segments. Something about facebook drama and Leo being sniped by C2C. I am actually happy because that guy was too lazy to look up pronunciations and it was driving me crazy.

drat, I liked those, I was even starting to look forward to him mispronouncing everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Hell yeah let's hear that dude talk about poo poo for three hours and keep a tally of words mangled.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
News now being read by a lady who I have yet to notice mispronouncing anything.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Tonight's episode is great, all the callers are fuckin with Art big time.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
:negative:

How does this prevent him from being shot at though? Dude can still show up, just because you're off the air doesn't mean he'll stop.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
"My daughter was upset that I was in danger, also here's her exact birthday, live on the air, for no reason."

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

Photoshop Phriday: what's making Art stop his show now?

Yeah photoshop in some red-glowing-eyes shadow person slenderman and watch him lock everything down again, what could go wrong!

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Just gift Art a copy of Tabletop Simulator and tell him there's a button to flip the table in a rage and maybe that will provide him an outlet and he can get on with things.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

Dr. Tim Whatley posted:

FUUUUUUUUUCK ART BELL

Click the ? to see all posts in the thread by this user and have a fun time!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
Weird show. Every caller tried to get supposed-titor to prove he was the same guy that posted back in the day and he refused to defend himself at all and eventually Heather just had him leave and went to open lines.

Sad that it had to go down that way, Titor is one of the most interesting stories.

• Locked thread