Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kangra
May 7, 2012

I was driving from Death Valley to Las Vegas on vacation two weeks ago and trying to remember why the town of Pahrump sounded so familiar. Then I read this and remembered where I'd heard it before.

One of the best things Art Bell did was voice work for the game Prey (2005 or so). The game involves an alien abduction that takes place over the course of a long night for the player and a few others involved. On occasion you come across a radio, and naturally all of them are tuned to Art Bell. Each time you can hear bits from a C2C show where he's taking calls from people talking about the events. It doesn't sound all that different from any other show. The best part is that it has pretty much no bearing on the plot; it's just a wonderful little detail that they included.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread