Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
ducks is chickens with swimmy toes

Boinks posted:

There's still a slim chance he's going to 4 hours for radio....

I can almost see him going 4 hours head to head with c2c just to destroy it and then retire in 2 years after c2c folds.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
Maybe it's just my imagination but it sounds like the guy who had the bridge-burning parting of ways with Art is back doing the weird news segment.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003

Prickly Pete posted:

I think tonight's show is a rerun since he was having technical issues with the feed.

Ah ok that makes sense. I only listen once or twice a week so a rerun could get past me pretty easily.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
lol what a drama queen fruitcake. The funniest thing is that he'll probably pop back up and disappear again a time or two more before we've heard the last of him.

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
the 'time traveler' guest apparently bailed on the new hostess and art is now the guest :catstare:

e: for content, Art posted this on bellgab about an hour ago:

Well by now I am sure you all know I have thrown in the towel yet again. This time it was because after this last incident I was still going to go forward with a open line show tonight until my Wife sat me down this Afternoon and said she now thinks we should stop, it turns out my Daughter Asia had been sent to her room as the Police were called and my Wife found her shaking in the dark scared to death. People I am sure will say all sorts of things as usual but when my Wife said enough and told me our Daughter was in trauma over this last incident it kind of sank in that I have more to think about then myself and what people may say. As the Police came they did so of course with lights and sirens, about three or four Patrol cars I think and Asia did not know if I was alive or dead, too much for a 8 Year old and Mom.

So I want to thank all the Bell Gab members who have helped in so many ways getting this show off the ground, my heart will always be with you in every way. So many have helped and even been involved like Ross, what a great guy. Heather who will now get a shot at least and I hope you will all throw your support to her.

I may do a show every now and then with no regular dates which might throw off what ever nut job has been doing this. At least I had a shot at what I love for some Month's. Again a special thanks to everybody on this special place.

Art

kindermord fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Dec 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kindermord
Jun 5, 2003
So Art is on tonite. Is this a replay?

e: ok he's talking about Chicago -which is what i tuned in for- so he's baaaaaaaaaack

kindermord fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Mar 12, 2016

• Locked thread