Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vord
Oct 27, 2007

drrockso20 posted:

Honestly I would not be surprised at all if he somehow showed up alive again

Along with Fat Chance and Baron Underbite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vord
Oct 27, 2007
They just Big O'd it.

Vord
Oct 27, 2007
Now the wait begins :argh:

Vord
Oct 27, 2007
I always assumed Rusty started cloning the boys after the first time they died due to his negligence.

And why would Jonas need to clone himself when his science is STRONG

Vord
Oct 27, 2007
The goliath serum episode had Rusty trying to use one of his sons urine to pass a piss test. Company policy

BIG HEADLINE posted:

The really disturbing thing (and yes, I know they're voiced by the same guy) is that Hunter Gathers and non-shouting Sgt. Hatred are the same voice, only with McCulloch likely having a straw in his mouth while doing the former.

I cant help but hear Hatred as older Hank with a smoking habit.

Vord
Oct 27, 2007
True. Also just remembered season 1's first episode had Rusty trying to get meds from a Mexican doctor. But I have tripolar disorder!

Vord
Oct 27, 2007

drrockso20 posted:

Super Soldier Drugs gently caress people up badly in the Venture Brothers universe and Rodney is probably really lucky that he doesn't have like Super Dementia or something from taking them

He did have a stroke though TOAST

Vord
Oct 27, 2007

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

The OG Team Venture was late because Col. Gentleman was picking out an outfit.

That whole scene was shown in flashback form though narrated by people that could have easily been lying. Wouldn't be the first time either.

"And yet when you found him, he was like this? Just a head?"

Vord
Oct 27, 2007
Anyone else wonder if Rustys law was named after Rusty 1?

Vord
Oct 27, 2007
I cant help but wonder if the logo changing on Docs coffee mug is an accidental animation error, an intentional animation error, or Wisdom back for revenge.

Vord
Oct 27, 2007
It's like he channels dead crazy people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vord
Oct 27, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

you just know he never even told anyone about the vh1 tunnel people. just welded that thing shut and moved on, who has time for that.

Would you tell people about flash fried corpses under your house?