Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Eww. Wo-manaconda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

The Antipop posted:

Where were you like 2 days ago to give me this info. I would've driven to Melbourne.

e: Screw it, I'm going. It's only an hour away. Thanks for the heads up!

I got really excited when I read 'Melbourne', because I wrongly assumed it would be the capital of Victoria, Australia. Now I'm sad. :(

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

I think the most enjoyable callback in this episode was seeing that Venturestien's No. 2 was Sunny, the not-Shaggy.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

The nozzle.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

The boys really are the Monarch's sons, and he has been brain-wiped of them. This explains residual hatred of Rusty,and why he can't remember the youthful time with him.

YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

It's stated that he's been calling in the past because of "arch terminated by a third party". I think we're reading a bit too much into this one, I man Jonas Jnr. Also has a direct line.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

axleblaze posted:

I had a dream last night that the finale was awesome. Let's hope that this dream becomes a reality!

It will be great. However, this will make the void left waiting for the next season much darker.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

This episode seemed just really weak for the season, I thought. Pacing seemed slow, and almost all the potential buildup of what happened last episode was ignored or dismissed. My disquiet seems to stem from The Venture Bros. bucking the status quo often, yet I see Vatred returning to be more aggressive and Gary going back to the Monarch as a return to it.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Wide Wale is Dr. Dugong's brother.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

Well, he does have a ball pit in his house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

And hey, he got to see Sharky's Machine