Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

LashLightning posted:

Red Death seems to come from a line of actors, given his appreciation of the ol' silent film classics.

It makes sense, he loving gnawing the scenery in that penultimate episode of the last season talking to Blind Rage tied up on the tracks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

DACK FAYDEN posted:

"you throw a rock, they throw a nuke"

But enough about the IDF.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Disco Pope posted:

It's pretty good! I won't talk about specifics until more people have seen it and there's discussion to be had, but I'll miss these characters

:`(

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Mantis42 posted:

He sucks so much.

But also it's the baboon blood. Baboon brothers must constantly fight one another to assert dominance over the troop.

Ben warned Jonas about putting all that monkey junk in him!

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
The movie was ok but I really wanted one more season in NYC. There's two things I will never not be mad about regarding [AS]: the streams getting shut down and cancellation of The Venture Brothers. Oh well I guess.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Parakeet vs. Phone posted:

I assume they mean the original streaming shows. Like Fishcenter. That was a bummer even though I didn't really catch many of them.

Correct.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Mr. Lobe posted:

The UK has Dermotts, too???

I'd bet it's a global phenomenon

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
He does have the capability of yelling his own name in a dramatic fashion

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Chieves posted:

Wow, this was actually a good show, did anyone notice???

Apparently not enough did :smith:

Ive been hootin' and hollerin' about VB since '05! Truly a bummer that no more will be made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
First [as] Streams were axed, and now the Venture Brothers are gone. There's just no reason to even watch [as] anymore in my opinion.