Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FishOnAPiano
Oct 9, 2012
Sigma's jumpsuit makes him look like a mechanic to me. I keep expecting him to be holding a toolbox or something whenever I look at the character portrait.

Was expecting you to have to enter 80 18 from the bottom of the poster into the bunnypanel (born at the age of 80 and gradually approach 18 -> Going from floor 80 to floor 18) to get a chip; guess the text was just there for flavour.

FishOnAPiano fucked around with this message at 17:40 on May 24, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishOnAPiano
Oct 9, 2012

Overflight posted:

...OK, is it just me or do these two look MIGHTY SIMILAR? Could also be the art style, but still. :tinfoil:
I've been thinking the same ever since I saw the cast pic that was posted over in the 999 thread, but figured it was just me being silly, since I couldn't really see any reason for there to suddenly be a new relative of Akane's popping up.
Not to mention I can't even really point out why they seem similar, apart from holding pretty much the exact same pose.

FishOnAPiano
Oct 9, 2012

lotus circle posted:

Betray is actually the best option in a real world situation because you either get nothing or gain something by conning the other person.
That doesn't quite hold here, if we assume there will be future ambidex games. It'll make certain we cannot possibly be killed by hitting 0BP, but once it's clear we won't ally (And it'll be obvious to everyone that we didn't when our opponent loses 2BP) no-one's going to risk allying with us, at which point we are stuck in the warehouse until whatever backup death the march hare has in store for us kicks in.
And now I think of it, if we've shown we're that self-focused then they're definitely not going to even risk a second betrayal, since we'd be even more likely to do it the second time given that'd immediately put us at 9BP and home free.

And come on, do you really want to be a jerk to Luna?

FishOnAPiano
Oct 9, 2012
Crackpot theory time.
Quark died sometime before the game started, Tenmyoji entered the game on the condition he'd be brought back as a gaulem (either knowingly or unknowing of the whole "he's actually a robot" thing) and little Quarkbot's gone insane and is killing everyone with his gaulem strength.

FishOnAPiano
Oct 9, 2012

Bifauxnen posted:

What the hell, Phi? Why's she all laid back this time when before she was all freaking out cause we didn't betray Luna?
Well we suspect she somehow knows some future paths, and we just saw that EVERYONE DIED when we allied with Luna before...

FishOnAPiano
Oct 9, 2012

Fedule posted:

Okay, okay, okay. So it's a story about poor Mr Schrödinger and his beloved cat, right?
Don't tell me: The cat dies at the end. Boo-loving-hoo.

I cannot tell whether Dio is having us on here or not and I love it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FishOnAPiano
Oct 9, 2012

Color Printer posted:

LPix is really weird and uploaded it over the old one, ctrl+F5 to clear your cache or whatever.

The "corrected" version was uploaded before I got around to catching up on the thread so I never bothered opening the old one, and the new one is still showing up without the Quark lines on my end.

• Locked thread