Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

This is going to be fantastic. :allears: I urge everyone who hasn't played VLR to go listen in English because not only is Cindy Robinson fantastic as Zero III, but everyone else is great too. There's also some slight nuances (mostly with Zero III) that you might not pick up if you were listening in Japanese.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

slowbeef posted:

One other thing:

The 3DS touch (bottom) screen gets a dumb green filter thrown over the graphics. It makes everything look awful.

To add on that, the view on the bottom screen is still widescreen, which means it's even smaller on the 4:3 display of the touch screen. It's awful trying to find crap on there.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Having gone out of my way to clear every puzzle room on Hard, I've never seen any of the easy mode dialogue, so part of this'll be new to me too! :eng101:

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Let's go hang out with [b]Alice in the cyan door[b].

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Wolpertinger posted:

How did a silly crossover photoshop end up spoiling you? Did you google it or something and see a bunch of spoilery related images?

Don't you see? Zero III is really a crazy Usami affected by Monobear's murder game within the mainframe that they reside in. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

G-OLM is great, mostly for that Cockney accent. :allears:

My girlfriend was playing through and alternating the dialogue from English to Japanese every so often and I had to convince her to go switch to English because Cockney G-OLM is probably one of the best scenes in the game.

• Locked thread