Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Hi new thread! I got abducted for the first time yesterday:

It did not end well...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Ah, I want that Dagash talis. :allears: Having a team is really helpful for TACO runs since you won't have to worry about people knowing what they're doing like you would with randoms. Also Falz runs with a capable crew are a glorious thing. Maint tonight from 8 p.m. Est to 1 a.m. to fix their AC stuff.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

How about 'sugoiassfuck'? :v: I finally got rid of my random crashes by outright uninstalling zonealarm. Machine doesn't run nearly as hot while playing anymore either. Guess GG and ZA would spend most of the time dueling with each other. Guess GG won out since I eliminated the other program in order to be able to play. Did two of the new AQs last night/this morning. Dunno how I got to 60 with a class without playing these, so much more exp than virtually anything else.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I found a bunch of Nols in B4 yesterday and added 'em to my flist. :3: Staying with NA but wish the best of luck to my fellow goons. o/

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Yeah they've upped the exp from Koffee's k initial orders considerably so you're not stuck solo powerleveling in empty fields since everyone just runs AQs and XQs nowadays. Hit 60 with Gunner last night and already had Ranger at the cap, now I guess it's time to use a reset to fix my skill trees and blow a ton of meseta affixing my units since I can't improve my char any other way. :v: Dumping exp into Hu via COs as well since I still don't have Fi unlocked and might level Fo or Te some more. Depends on how soon a level cap increase happens I guess.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Levantine posted:

Is Sega showing this at E3 this year for the U.S. release?
They've put out their ist of what they're showing apparently and PSO2 is not on it. :v: Surprised that there's no level cap increase until October but I guess they figure everyone will be leveling their Dewman for the next few months.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Hm, so Dewman don't seem that different from Dewman to me. More Atk and less Def overall. As somebody who already just plays Newman maybe I'd be better off making one of the other races but I know I'll not be able to resist being a horny person.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

That Sega excuse is hot garbage. Fan translation only exists cause they sat on their thumbs forever, also many people refuse to play with just the patches cause they want to be able to read items and such. Nice to see that pretty much everyone everywhere is Soy Bombing the Kuna 'concerts'.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Mewnie posted:

I think you can still select my name in the team list and choose Go To Room.

Not only is there a nearly full set of instruments, but you can also relax to the soothing sounds of a dozen washing machines quietly rumbling.

haha the music in the background peaked at the perfect time when the rappy bomb happened.

e: Sadly, I think those rappies were just more PSOW spergs :(

They may be from a few other places actually. :toot:

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I'd be excited if they hadn't been running a boost event every other day for like the past month. :v:

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

An all Afro party fighting Falz would be fun. My team did an all Puyo mask round one time. :v:

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Handgun Harlot posted:

Just never go on Ship 2 to begin with :smugwizard:

Keep that crap out of here, even the /vg/ thread barely has ship wars anymore. :cmon:

fuxxo posted:

Think I saw her while doing the Big V EQ a few times.

That'd be my team's leader. :v:

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Let that be a lesson to you. Refill your mates and moons before every mission. EVERY MISSION. My first abduction was as part of a gunner duo. Did not end well.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I've been overheating lots lately and never had a problem until recently, it's pretty awesome.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Story patch currently fucks up the Nab II time attack mission somehow. Also it's an online jrpg story, you probably ain't missing poo poo by having it just be in runes.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Gettem wants to punch things, Afin says aibou an awful lot, Lisa wants to shoot everything including you, and Matoi is... hanging out by the nurse station. THE END.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I'm guessing 150k, don't want things to go too out of hand and it'd fit the scaling pay wise they've done so far.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

No, it's obscene symbol arts and stupid text.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

'We are incapable of playtesting. Please understand.'

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Yeah, he's stealing the fuckers who whisper 2 shipwide's work and also stealing the login info of the people who buy it from him! Cool guy.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

PSO2's actually fun and you have to put more effort into playing it than clicking poo poo and waiting for stuff to be off cooldown. :colbert:

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Use tweaker to bypass the launcher and you can get in with VPN, but if you're using a free one you're gonna get dc'd lots. Some PSOW kids found another method via Pingzapper that seems to be better than VPNing.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Protocol 5 posted:

The bonus week featuring daily rewards and double XP among other boosts starts tomorrow. Stacking boosts on the mother ship EQ will net you several 100K XP per 30 minute cycle in SH, so now's the time to burn those Triboosts before Ep. 3 hits.

Yeah, see, like, that's what they want you to do, man. :tinfoil: Of course I made a third char recently and need to have Fo/Te up high and ready for Bo so I'm going to be popping boosters anyway!

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I been using softether for ages. Some hosts don't work/dc you fast so you need to muck around a little but it's generally fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Ha yup, it's a fun as gently caress game once you get in and past all the bullshit, but man there is more and more :butt: to deal with surrounding this thing.

• Locked thread