Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexual Norm
Aug 23, 2007

It's like shaking hands with a professional armwrestler.
Can anyone estimate how much damage i'll be losing from the final product, percentage-wise, if I try to use my male cast as a force?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexual Norm
Aug 23, 2007

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

Probably the most important thing to note in this discussion is that the amount of "fabulousness" that your character exudes is really going to have a much greater affect on other players' perception of you than your (mostly hidden (in the closet??)) numerical stat levels. Few things are more fabulous than male robot wizards, and with the right accessorizing, you'll put any slatternly waifish female newman to shame. Honestly, where do you think those girls even learn about fashion and/or magic?

Edit: Full disclosure, I am a male robot wizard irl.

I answered all the entry fields except the last one exactly like you did. :staredog: Time to create a new fabulous character on ship 2. How much does that cost, anyway?

Thanks for the answers, everyone.

sexual Norm
Aug 23, 2007

Is there a guide anywhere for how to grind weapons / meld attributes / what all the numbers and stats actually mean? I'm too afraid to throw grinders and money at Dudu because I have no idea what I'm doing.

EDIT I found basic stuff on PSU blog, but if anyone could give advice on what's worth spending my spacemoney and grinders on, and what the best attributes are for FO weapons, and how you get more grinders, that would be really helpful.

Also, is there a way to get another mag without buying on with real money?

sexual Norm fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jun 5, 2013

• Locked thread