Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
War Eagle
Mar 27, 2007

Getting eaten by the Abominable Snowman, thats a freak accident.
In at the Collector Tier. I'd go Grand King or Dragon Lord if they had more available, but Collector seems like the best of the rest.

MTGO is awesome, but the price point on the digital packs is too high, and the client is hopeless. This takes care of those two big complaints, and has the ability to do some neat things that only a digital game could do. Looking forward to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

War Eagle
Mar 27, 2007

Karnegal posted:

This was a pretty awesome update. I'm actually contemplating tacking a Collector onto my Grand King and Pro tiers. I guess we'll see how well the Magic cards and Warhamemr stuff that I put on eBay sells.

How do you go about getting multiple tiers? Increase your pledge amount and then the option becomes available or something?

War Eagle
Mar 27, 2007

Jedit posted:

They will combine them if you ask, up to a maximum of four.

Just found a pretty good explanation from the studio on how this works.

http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=23603&highlight=combine+kickstarter

• Locked thread