Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Exclusive
Jan 1, 2008

Anyone know what the colored symbol at the bottom of the cards indicates? Also is there a symbol or way of determining card rarity?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exclusive
Jan 1, 2008

Whoa some of these cards and ideas are so interesting.

So the Spectral Lotus transforms into a Black Tiger after use permanently (even after the game ends). There a Spectral Lotus Garden card that creates a Spectral Lotus and adds it your collection the first time you login each day. The concept of cards that manipulate your collection and are not used in decks is super cool. I do wonder what effect this will have on the availability and price of certain cards. I would expect the Spectral Lotus to be low-value since the production of it can be 100% controlled by players.

Exclusive
Jan 1, 2008

Am I the only one who gives 0 fucks about PvE? In fact I'd be ecstatic if they scrapped that idea altogether.

Exclusive
Jan 1, 2008

pumpinglemma posted:

Could you elaborate for those of us who aren't serious Magic players?

I'm guessing he's referring to "Spellshield" which is equivalent to "Hexproof" in Magic. Creatures or permanents you control can't be the target of spells and abilities controlled by your opponents. This makes it very hard to remove these permanents from the board. One of the top competitive Magic decks right now revolves around running Hexproof guys and equipping them with stat-buffing enchantments. There are relatively few cards that your opponent can have to kill these dudes and hence the controversy.

Exclusive
Jan 1, 2008

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Can you Counterspell the casting of a "hexproof" creature?

Also, what ever happened to Banding? Is that just not a thing any more? Banding was awesome.

Sure. But there are some cards that have "cannot be countered by spells and/or abilities".

And banding has been gone for over a decade I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Exclusive
Jan 1, 2008

This must be the most complicated Kickstarter in history.

• Locked thread