Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I REALLY NEED TO SHUT THE FUCK UP FOREVER.
I can't wait for this game to be out. In at $250 and free drafting for life. Eat it, WOTC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Why is it such a big deal if they include a card?

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Go ahead and make that suggestion to them via the KS e-mail or another one of their e-mails. They're very responsive.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008

Blazing Zero posted:

This is a very good question that needs answering. I'll create an account on hextcg's forums and ask if no one else has.

Don't ask on the forums. That just rallies a bunch of public shouting and commotion. Ask them directly via the Kickstarter "Contact Me" button. They will get back to you. I write them once a week with questions and I always have an answer within a day or two.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
A lot of this talk is going on in the official forums and I beg you to talk about it there because:

1) Crypt will take notice

2) There are so many idiots there they could use some knowledge.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I looked at it like they are counting on you/look up to you/believe in you, so you come in bigger & badder to not let them down.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
I forget. Is there any way to rename my Keep in the demo? Can I rename it before The Real Deal launches? Or did I gently caress myself?

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Is it not allowed to sell a pro tier on this site or the official forums? Just asking, not sure if it violates any rules.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Pissed that I stayed up to install and then was freaking out because my password was "wrong" but really just the servers are down.

Anyway, I backed from two different emails. I'm tired and find that "example" they posted a little confusing. Can I just use the all the codes (from both backed emails) on one account and get everything owed to me?

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
That would be dumb. Why not just make them unlimited at that point.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
so if I backed from two different emails what do I need to do to get all the benefits transferred to one?

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
My loader just keeps saying Retrying Fileslist.txt (7) and keeps retrying. On a Mac. Any help would be appreciated.

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
well i just loving bought a dozen donuts and a yohoo for nothing then huh

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Yeah man what is that

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Would love to play some games with people. My user is 0marepps.

Also, where do we see our "tickets" or free drafts for week/life stuff? Is that in the game somewhere?

Ass Catchcum fucked around with this message at 20:51 on May 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass Catchcum
Dec 21, 2008
Thanks.

• Locked thread