Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
X_ThePerfect
Jul 31, 2010
I am really looking forward to this. I'm currently in at King, but considering upping to dungeon crawler. $250 is a whole lot of dollar for an unknown quantity though.

Do we know for certain if boosters can be sold on the auction house equivalent?

I'm a bit curious if we'll see any house rules formats coming together and if cryptozoic will help support them on the software side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

X_ThePerfect
Jul 31, 2010
I want to upgrade from King to one of the tiers with the free drafts for a year but I can't for the life of me decide which.

6 alternate art PvP cards a year doesn't seem a lot, but with no idea how the economy is going to turn out it is difficult to say if they'd be worth enough in the long run. Similarly it is impossible to judge just how much the double loot from dungeons will be worth from a PvP card buying perspective. I might just have to flip a coin to decide.
I really wish I'd jumped on the pro player earlier.

X_ThePerfect
Jul 31, 2010
Thanks both, two kings does seem pretty good, as it should have a playset of all kickstarter exclusive cards too.
Having said that, the year of drafts should in theory last into at least the second set while the boosters lock you very much into set 1. Gives me yet more to think about I suppose.

Do we know if the hex equivalent of tix are tradeable between players? Or is it just the PvE earned currency that is tradeable?

X_ThePerfect
Jul 31, 2010

Some Numbers posted:

I know for PvE, you can build your own champion or use a Mercenary, but has there been any info yet about how champions work in PvP?

I'm sure somewhere they said that everybody will have access to the full set of PvP champions, so you wont need to level them or grind for a rare champion to jump in to PvP.

• Locked thread